Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bolex double super 8 for sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member journey films's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a Bolex H8 converted to double super 8 camera for sale. Comes with Matt box, fader, three Switar Bolex lenses, Bolex light meter and Bolex 16mm Cinemascope lens. Any one interested?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Mikko's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 4th, 2000
    Posts
    127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah, I got some B/W DS8 film (fomapan), and I've been looking for a double super 8 camera for a while...But for rent. e-mail me the price.
    M

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •